TDM95E USB Module for Temperature Detection₨ 18,000
TDM95E is an indoor USB Module used for Temperature Detection, applicable to both T&A and A&C devices of ZKTeco.
· USB Communication
· Temperature Measurement Distance: 3cm to 5cm
· Temperature Measurement Range: 32.0°C to 42.9°C or 89.6°F to 109.22°F Deviation: ±0.3°C or ±0.54°F
Zkteco G4[TI] Temperature & Mask Access Control Machine₨ 85,000G4[TI] is an upgraded version of the G4[TD] Visible Light Facial Recognition Terminal with Temperature Detection using
intelligent engineering facial recognition algorithms and the latest computer vision technology.
Based on the existing firmware and hardware configuration of G4[TD] as well as the mighty computing power and facial recognition algorithm, the terminal integrates a large resolution thermal imaging module with Computer Vision facial recognition system.
Zkteco Temperature Detection – SpeedFace-V5L[TD]
SpeedFace-V5L [TD] is a fully upgraded version of the SpeedFace-V5L Visible Light Facial Recognition Terminal,using intelligent engineering facial recognition algorithms and the latest computer vision technology. It supports both facial and palm verification with large capacity and speedy recognition, as well as improves security performance in all aspects.
Zkteco Temperature Detection – SpeedFace-V5L[TI]₨ 110,000
· Visible Light Facial Recognition
· Better hygiene with touch-less biometric authentication, temperature detection and masked individual identification
· Thermal Imaging Temperature Detection, 0.1s high Speed detection, measurement distance of 30 – 120cm
· Anti-spoofing algorithm against print attack (laser, color and B/W photos), videos attack and 3D mask attack
· Multiple Verification Methods: Face / Palm / Fingerprint / Password
• Mask detection
• Body temperature detection
• Temperature Measurement Distance: 30cm ~ 120cm (0.98ft~ 3.94ft)
• Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±0.3°C (±0.54°F), tested in a distance of 80cm (2.63ft) under 25°C (77° F)
• Temperature Measurement Range: 20°C ~ 50°C (68°F ~ 122°F)
* Facial verification for masked individuals will increase FAR. Palm verification for masked individuals is recommended.
Temperature measurement data is for reference only, not for medical use.
SpeedFace-V5L[TI] is available for indoor environments without wind or direct sunlight.