iClock680 is compatible with various types of USB flash disks, ADMS and former SDK. It also supports data backup and retrieve to avoid the risk of accidental deletion.The iClock680 has access control interfaces for retrieval,Wiegand-out, door lock connection, alarm, and bell.
Remarkable User Experience
• Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized factor.
• Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design. Simpler, Better and More logical.
• Faster matching speed: Less than 1 second.
Enhanced Features and Performance
• User validity settings.
• Data backup and retreival.
• Advanced User ID consisted of letters and numbers.
• Chip encryption for firmware protection.
• More flexible menu configuration: double line text display.
• External printer for attendance records output (Optional).
• Optional integrated Wi-Fi\GPRS.
• Relay contacts for alarm, bell, lock, exit, switch, etc.
• Easy to extend functions and customize customers demand.
Access Control Interfaces
• For Wiegand-in, Wiegand-out, door lock connection, alarm, and bell.
|ID Card Capacity||10,000 (Optional)|
|Standard Functions||Workcode, SMS, DST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, T9 Input, photo-ID, Anti-passback, Multiple Verify Mode, Camera and 9 digit user ID|
|Access Control Interfacefor||3rd Party Electric Lock, Door Sensor, Exit Button, Alarm, and Door Bell|
|Wiegand Signal||Input & Output|
|ID/Mifare/HID, Webserver, Wi-Fi, 3G and GPRS|
|DC 12V 1.5A (DC 12V 3A with 3G/GPRS)|
|0°C – 45°C|
|20% – 80%|
|205.6×150×41.6 mm (Length×Width×Thickness)|
|Power Adapter||Mounting paper||Power Adapter Cable||Screw driver|
|Screws||Lines for Access Control Interface|