Astrophysics Multi View 3D CT Cargo System
- 450kV X-Ray Generator
- Tunnel Opening (Width x Height): 152.4 cm X 170.2 cm
- Roller Bed Speed: 20 cm/s Forward or Reverse
- Conveyor Capacity: 1600 kg Pallet
- Steel Penetration: Minimum 90 mm (Astrophysics Step Wedge) 92 mm (ANSI N42.46-2008)
- Scan Duration (1 Pass): 25 Seconds
- Scan Duration (5 Passes): 180 Seconds
- Throughput (1 Pass): Typical 60 Pallets/Hour
- Throughput (5 Passes): Typical 20 Pallets/Hour
- 6 Color Imaging
The Astrophysics Multi-View CT is the worlds first 3D CT Cargo System. Combining multi-view radiography and high-speed computed tomography, it allows airlines, freight forwarders, and customs agencies to perform rapid and effective cargo inspections.
Equipped with a powerful generator, the Multi-View CT delivers twice the power of conventional cargo systems. Operators can generate dozens of viewing angles of a single pallet, using Astrophysics unique algorithms to reconstruct the views into a single 3D image that allows operators to examine the cargo from all angles. This singular combination of radiography, tomography, and imaging power makes it easy to locate suspicious items with near perfect accuracy anywhere on a pallet.