NETLINK 1000M Single-mode Single Fiber Optic Ethernet Media Converter MODEL : HTB-GS-03-A/B
NETLINK Series Gigabit Fiber Converter can convert Optical?Electric Ethernet signals between 10/100/1000M UTP interface (TX) and 1000M optical fiber interface (FX). The traditional 10/100/1000M gigabit Ethernet can be extended to the distance of 100km through optical fiber link. The performance and quality of the products are excellent because of adopting latest Gigabyte IC from USA and Taiwan. 6 Group LED indicated lights could fully monitor the working conditions of converters. It is easy for users to observe and diagnose the failure of converters.
- The transmission of a channel optical signals can be completed by single fiber. It has doubled in quantity of fiber data transmission compared with twin fiber type.
- Auto negotiation function allows UTP ports to auto select 10/100/1000M and Full Duplex or Half Duplex.
- UTP port supports MDI / MDI-X auto crossover.
- Supporting the max 1536 byte Ethernet packet
- Supporting flow control
- Adopting internal power supply
- Operating standards: IEEE802.3z/AB 1000Base-T, 1000Base-SX/LX
- MAC address table:4K
- Data Buffer:256K
- UTP: RJ-45, 10/100/1000Mbps
- Fiber: SC,1000Mbps
- UTP: Cat 5e or Cat 6 (the max distance up to 100m)?
- Fiber (multimode): 50/125, 62.5/125μm (the max distance up to 550/224m)
- Fiber (singlemode): 8.3/125, 8.7/125, 9/125μm (the max distance up to 100km)
- Flow Control
- Full Duplex: IEEE802.3x flow control
- Half Duplex: back pressure flow control
- Power: AC110-240V to DC5V; DC 48V to DC5V.
- Ambient temperature: 0 ~ 50℃
- Storage temperature: -40 ~ 70℃
- Humidity: 5% ~ 90%
- Dimensions: 40 (high) x 110 (width) x 140 (length) mm