- Thermal Transfer Print Technology
- High quality die cast aluminum design
- 203 dpi and 300 dpi models
- Ethernet, USB 2.0, Serial and Parallel connectivity are standard.
- 32 MB DRAM, 8 MB FLASH
- SD FLASH card memory expands storage to 4 GB
- Powerful 32 bit 200 MHz RISC processor
- PS/2 Keyboard interface for stand-alone or data entry at print site
- Standard industry emulations right out of the box including Eltron® and Zebra® language support
- TSC is excited to introduce the newest addition to its lineup of industrial thermal transfer printers. The TSC TTP-368M Series of 6 inch wide industrial thermal transfer printers has been specifically designed for applications that require high quality wide format thermal transfer or direct thermal labels.
- In typical TSC style, we have packaged the printer with many extra features at a very affordable price. The TSC TTP-368M standard features include a large LCD display, built-in Ethernet, USB 2.0, Parallel and Serial communications as well as a PS/2 key board interface and an SD FLASH memory card slot that allows users to inexpensively add up to 4 GB of additional storage memory.
All TSC industrial printers feature a two year limited warranty.
- Choose from either standard 203 dpi or higher resolution 300 dpi models. The TSC TTP-368M features 203 dpi resolution and print speeds up to 8 inches per second. The 300 dpi TTP-366M is ideal for 2-D barcodes, fine text and graphics labeling.
- The TSC TTP-368M Series is ideal for applications including compliance labeling, brand marketing, warning signs, drum labeling and a host of signage and agricultural uses. The printer is perfect for printing wide lateral bar codes without having to rotate the image.
- The TSC TTP-368M Series has plenty of memory with 32 MB DRAM and 8 MB FLASH that can be used for easy storage of fonts, international character sets and graphics, and it supports, “right out of the box,” a fully compatible set of standard industry emulations, including Eltron® and Zebra® languages, making it easy to replace old installed hardware.