The “Marf” Security Camera features an incredible Sony Super HAD CCD lens which significantly improves the camera’s overall picture quality by suppressing the dark current or fixed-pattern noise that normally occurs in a sensor when light is absent. Colors, patterns, facial features, license plate numbers and other identifying details captured during surveillance recording will appear more crisp and clear than they would otherwise be. On top of that, a 10x optical zoom allows for precise monitoring of the surroundings and due to its relatively small size, this camera can be used in small and big spaces.
Rotating fully around its axis at a speed of 300 degree per second, the “Marf” Speed dome camera covers a whole 360 degree area in no time. Precisely control the PTZ function to view exactly what you want and thanks to the 30 IR LEDs, the “Marf” has a night vision range of up to 30 meters. Furthermore you’ll be able to watch the camera’s video feed from any device connected to internet by simply entering the camera’s address and password into your web browser. Get a quick update on the security status of your property, control the camera remotely and manage its whole array of functions including recording video and setting up motion detection alarms to alert.
In stock now, the “Marf” Speed Dome Security camera is ready for shipping within one working day and comes backed with a 12 months warranty. Brought to you by the leader in wholesale Cameras, Plus Buyer.
- Image sensor: 1/3 Inch Color Sony Super HAD
- Resolution: D1: 704×576; Sub Stream: VGA: 640×360; QCIF: 160 x 112
- Image compression: H.264
- Motion Detection
- Auto Exposure Control (AEC), Auto White Balance (AWB), Auto Band Filter (ABF), Auto Black Level Calibration (ABLC)
- Video Bitrates: 32Kbps-4Mbps, CBR/VBR
- Operating System: Embedded LINUX, Built-in Web Server
- Channel Name, Date, and Video Stream Information Overlay
- Operation Temperature: -20 to +60 Degree Celsius
- Operation Humidity: Max 90 Percent
- Power: Power Adapter
- Lens: f: 3.9-39mm
- Viewing Angle: 60 Degree
- Optical Zoom: 10x
- Shutter Speed: 1-1/10000s
- Pan/Tilt Angle: Horizontal: 0 to 360 Degree, Vertical: -2 to 90 Degree
- Pan/Tilt Speed: 300 Degree/sec
- Pan/Tilt Presets: 254
- PTZ Mode: 4 Pattern Scan Routes, Cruise, Zone Scan and Pattern Scan
- Infrared Light: 30 IR LEDs, Night Visibility up to 30 Meters
- F= 1.6
- Min lux: 0.3LUX
Minimum System Requirements:
- Supported OS: Win 98/SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista
- Main product dimensions: 180x130x130mm (L x W x D)
- Cable Length: 550mm
- Main product weight: 880g
- Weight/dimension is for the main item of this boxed product, to help you compare product sizes before buying: please do not base your shipping calculations on this price – shipping prices depend on your cart contents, shipping destination, and shipping method: please use the checkout to select options and preview shipping price for your total order.